6 oz. Red Rouge Polishing Powder for Rocks, Jewelry, Brass Shell Casings
- A very fine powder of ferric oxide. Used with Walnut Tumbling Media to polish brass shell cases, coins and jewelry. Inexpensive tumbler polish.
- Also known as jeweler's rouge, red rouge, or simply rouge. It is used to put the final polish on metallic jewelery and glass or obsidian, and historically as a cosmetic.
- Additionally known as red rouge, brass polish, jeweler's rouge, jewelers rouge, iron oxide, Rouge polishing powder compound.
- Can be used on faceting machines, lap disks, dermal polishing heads to polish rocks.
- This extremely fine compound will not scratch or cut away the finest or softest of metals.