Skip to content
- Because black silicon carbide is harder than aluminum oxide, it is generally used for the abrasive wheel, slurry, refractory, and ceramic industries
- Silicon Carbide is special in the way it breaks down. As it breaks down into smaller particles, the media will expose new, sharp edges.
- Therefore, black silicon carbide can be best used over and over, such as in a rock tumbler.
- It is very effective in grinding almost any material other than Corundum. Simply keep adding new coarser grit, and as the media breaks down, it will create a "working blend" of particles.
- All tumbling medias are new, not reclaimed.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.