Skip to content
- Honey Fragrance Beeswax Tart
Melt cubes for Aromatherapy candle warmers, providing a flame-less alternative
- Because my tart melts are 100
percent Natural beeswax, you can be sure you are getting the highest quality
tart melts available.
- Beeswax has been around since
ancient times and is the oldest known wax used by man. Beeswax emits negative
ions, which cleanse, improve air quality, and invigorate the body.
- Beeswax is a natural ionizer,
and helps reduce the symptoms of asthma, allergies, and hay fever by drawing
pollutants out of the air.
- I hand pour all my tart melts.
I do not add artificial dyes or perfumes (to some people these could cause
harmful allergic reactions) the golden wax has a natural, light honey scent.
- Beeswax is a safe alternative to
most wax, like Paraffin wax which can be harmful to your health because of
petroleum, stearic acid, or synthetic oils in the wax.
- A wax melt or candle only has
to contain 51 percent beeswax to be labeled a “beeswax melt or candle”, so do
not be fooled by clever marketing.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.