- Because my tart melts are 100 percent Natural Beeswax, you can be sure you are getting the highest quality tart melts available.
- Beeswax has been around since ancient times and is the oldest known wax used by man. Beeswax emits negative ions, which cleanse, improve air quality, and invigorate the body.
- Beeswax is a natural ionizer, and helps reduce the symptoms of asthma, allergies, and hay fever by drawing pollutants out of the air.
- Color of Beeswax may also vary from season to season, depending on the type of plants from which the Bees have collected their nectar and pollen.
- I hand pour all my tart melts. I do not add artificial dyes or perfumes (to some people these could cause harmful allergic reactions) the golden wax has a natural, light honey scent.
- Beeswax is a safe alternative to most wax, like Paraffin wax which can be harmful to your health because of petroleum, stearic acid, or synthetic oils in the wax.
- A wax melt or candle only has to contain 51 percent beeswax to be labeled a “beeswax melt or candle”, so do not be fooled by clever marketing.
- After a long day, calm your mind and spirit.
To prevent fire or injury:
Remove packaging before use. Use only in tea-light warmers or UL listed electric warmers approved for wax melts. Read and follow all instructions provided with your warmer before use. Do NOT leave melter unattended while in use. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Instructions: Do NOT add water. Do NOT melt on stove top or in non-approved appliances. Use only in well ventilated areas away from flammable objects. Discontinue use if dish contains less than 1/2" of wax.